PULA members have access to 24hr emergency medical assistance and support at no additional cost. This arrangement is facilitated through a contract with Emergency Assist (EA991). The provider was appointed in March 2016.
The service includes;
- Emergency Medical evacuation.
- Inter-hospital Transfer
- Repatriation of mortal remains, and
- Remote medical advice and information
- Ground and Air Emergency Medical Assistance
- Access to 24 Hour contact centre
All subscribing members of PULA and their registered dependants are covered free of charge.
To call Emergency Assist in case of Medical emergency:
991 or (+267) 390-4537