- We offer individual membership that provides students who are not dependents an opportunity to be a member of a medical aid. Our flexi benefit option is designed to cater for the young, healthy price sensitive individuals with an out-patient coverage of up to P60 000 annual cover.
- Often times we seek coverage for parents who are in need of chronic cover, physiotherapy and optical benefit. We offer you Executive, Deluxe and Galaxy benefit options to open for your parents in order to enjoy such coverage.
Long term partners
- Now individuals no longer have to wait for marriage to enroll their loved ones in our medical aid. One can easily open an account for those they care about and pay their monthly contributions to ensure they too enjoy medical aid cover.
Extended Family Members and Other loved ones
- With our benefit options, one can easily identify the benefit option suited for their relatives and other loved ones’s medical needs and affordability of the option to enroll them. With Executive and Deluxe benefit options, your relatives get dread disease cover from P500 000 to P700 000. Simply open an account for them by filling out the application form and pay monthly contributions in advance.
Continuing PULA Members
- PULA individual membership is also available to employees who are on PULA but no longer with their employer and wish to continue with their membership
- Dependents of members who can no longer be dependents (e.g. due to divorce or age) but wish to continue their membership or members of the Fund or their dependents also qualify.